Trashy Hour – Neighborhood Cleanup
June 26, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
THIS EVENT STARTS BACK UP IN SEPTEMBER 2021!
Trashy Hour is Back!!!
Show your love and support for our wonderful community by helping us to keep it clean.
North Park is a great place to live and a great place to visit. But let’s face it, this neighborhood has a history of neglect stemming from urban flight, reallocation of city funds to more wealthy neighborhoods, and just straight up classism & racism.
We love our neighborhood. It’s packed with long time residents, new comers, families, students, artists, entrepreneurs, tourists, and a myriad of cool things to do and see. We want a cleaner place to live and a cleaner place for our guests to visit. So… we’re picking up trash every week (we do it for our little corner every day), and we’re inviting you to join us. We’ll provide the trash grabbers, gloves, and trash bags. We’ll even reward you with cheap pints afterwards. You just need to bring your love for clean sidewalks and streets, and a little pep in your step.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Join us at our tasting room any time between 11am-12p (noon) each Sunday.
- Just check in with us by telling us you’re here for Trashy Hour.
- We’ll get you setup with trash grabbers, gloves, and trash bags.
- We’ll point you in the right direction, or you can follow your own path.
- You can go solo, or bring a group of friends, or join another group as they head out, the choice is yours!
- Once you return, you’ll be rewarded with $3 pints.